It has ALWAYS been a dream of mine to be an actress/model, but I never really knew how to get started on this dream of mine. After my mini breakdown I made the decision to go for my dream. I would no longer wish and want, but I would make my dream happen. I reached out to an old friend who is a photographer, Meggen Marr, and told her I wanted to set something up so that I could start a portfolio.
![]() |
| First photoshoot |
![]() |
| Most recent photoshoot |
It wasn't until February 2014 when I got the chance to really take this thing to next step. I auditioned for a spot to compete at the IMTA 2014 (International Models and Talent Association) in New York. At the convention I will be able to showcase my talents in front of hundreds of agents, mangers, and casting directors. It will be a great opportunity for me and I am ecstatic that I have been given this chance to make my dreams come true. Over the next 4 months I will be working hard and training to better my skills.
So...its crazy how much can change in a year. Of the changes that I went through in the past year. I am excited to see what other changes and what is in the store for me for another year!


No comments:
Post a Comment